When you purchase that perfect set of magnetic lashes, you almost don’t want to wear them becasue you’re scared they’ll get ruined. The good news is that Doe’s magnetic lashes last for up to 60 wears as long as you take care of them. What does “take care of”mean, and how can you get the most wear out of your falsies? Keep reading.
How Long Do Falsies Last?
Doe Neo-Magnetic lashes last up to 60 wears when you clean and store them correctly. The handcrafted, ultra-fine silk fibers are beautiful and delicate yet strong. Each lash band contains ten tiny magnets that feel weightless on your eyes, and the Neo-Liner offers a secure all-day hold. You’ll never worry about your lashes lifting throughout the day.
How Do You Take Care of Magnetic Lashes?
Maintain your magnetic lashes to get the maximum wear time from them. To keep your lashes in tip-top shape, follow these steps:
1. After removing your lashes, clean them by dipping a cotton swab into an oil-free makeup remover. Oil-free makeup removers are best because oils can damage the delicate lash fibers and the lash band. To maintain the lash shape and integrity, try to always use oil-free products around your eyes.
2. Place the lashes on a clean paper towel to dry thoroughly. Ensure they are completely dry before placing them in their box. Do not place your falsies in the sun to dry because this may cause them to lose color or shape. If your lashes are damp when you store them, they can carry bacteria and other yucky stuff that could cause eye infections.
3. Place the lashes into their original box or a lash compact, attaching them to the curve around the half-moon inside the case. This curve ensures that the lashes retain their natural shape. Seal the case tightly. It is important to store your falsies in their box or a compact because it keeps them sealed and away from dust, dirt, and bacteria.
4. Store the lash box or compact in a cool, dry, and dark area. Avoid hot, moist, or bright places like the bathroom or near a window. Placing them in this type of environment encourages bacterial growth that may lead to eye infections.
Each of these steps help keep your lashes fresh so you can use them up to 60 times!
Magnetic Lash Dos & Donts
When wearing magnetic lashes, it's important to take care of them so they last as long as possible. Here are a few do's and don'ts for when you wear, remove, clean, and store your fav magnetic lashes.
- Don’t apply mascara to your magnetic lashes because mascara can damage the delicate lash fibers.
- Do apply mascara (optional) to your natural lashes and allow it to dry before applying the falsies.
- Don’t curl your magnetic lashes with a lash curler.
- Do curl your natural lashes (optional) before applying falsies.
- Don’t swim or take a shower in your falsies. Water can ruin their beautiful curl and shape.
- Do quickly and carefully dry your lashes if they become wet.
- Don’t remove your magnetic lashes by pulling the lash fibers.
- Do handle your lashes by the lash band.
- Don’t sleep in your magnetic lashes, ever.
- Do clean and store magnetic lashes after each use.
- Don’t share your fake lashes with your bestie.
- Do save your magnetic lashes for your own eyes.
Can You Wear Magnetic Lashes Every Day?
Yes! Magnetic lashes are reusable daily as long as you maintain them as directed. That means you can use them for up to 60 days or two months with everyday use.
Do Magnetic Lashes Last Longer Than Glue-On Lashes?
Magnetic lashes last longer than all other types of false lashes. Doe lashes are reusable up to 60 times when cleaned and stored properly. If you wear them every day, they can last for two months! Taking care of your lashes can save you money and time.
Glue-on lashes require extra care because the lash glue usually becomes “stuck” to the lash band and is difficult to remove. These lashes are reusable but typically don’t keep their shape and fluff for more than a few wears.
Are Magnetic Lashes Easier To Apply Than Glue-On Lashes?
For many people, magnetic lashes are easier to apply and less messy than glue-on lashes. Have you ever placed a stamp on an envelope and tried to adjust it after it's already stuck? It’s difficult, right? Lashes that require glue are challenging to readjust after they’ve already been placed on your lash line. If you try to adjust them, you risk the chance of lessening the glue’s strength and losing your lashes, literally.
Magnetic lashes snap into place with a magnetic liner and the tiny magnets on the lash band. They have a strong and durable hold that lasts all day.
Why Use Magnetic Lashes?
Magnetic lashes give your natural lashes a boost of drama, volume, and length. They look natural or full-on posh, depending on the lash style you choose. Magnetic lashes are easy to apply, remove, and reduce makeup application time because you don’t have to wear mascara. Plus, they’re just fun to wear.
To Wrap It Up
Magnetic lashes last up to 60 days if they’re taken care of properly, which is much longer than traditional glue-on types. Doe Neo-Lashes come in many long-lasting styles, and they’re handcrafted with ultra-fine silk fibers that feel soft and weightless on your eyes. Check out all of the Doe Neo Magnetic Collection to find your favorite flaunt-worthy style!