Magnetic lashes are the newest trend in falsies, so it’s no wonder everyone wants to know everything about them. You may have a few questions, so that’s why we created this lash guide. This ultimate lash guide has all the info you need about magnetic lashes, from application to removal and storage.
What Are Magnetic Lashes?
Doe magnetic lashes are false lashes with 10 mini magnets attached across the lash band. Those invisible magnets stick to a magnetic eyeliner that you apply to your lash line, making this application process more straightforward than lashes applied with glue. Doe vegan silk lashes are cruelty-free and sewn onto a soft, signature, comfortable cotton band.
What Is Magnetic Liner?
Magnetic liner is a magical liquid eyeliner that contains iron oxides. Iron oxides have magnetic properties that attract tiny magnets to the lash band. This unique magnetic liner applies just as regular liquid eyeliner does, suitable for all-day wear. It is safe for use around your eyes and offers a firm grip, all-day hold for your magnetic falsies. The most common color of smudge-proof magnetic liner is black.
How Long Can You Wear Magnetic Lashes?
Doe Neo-magnetic lashes are suitable to wear all day and are reusable up to 60 times with proper care! Just line, apply, and go. The comfortable cotton band makes all-day wear a breeze.
How Do You Apply Magnetic Lashes With Magnetic Liner?
Doe Neo-magnetic lashes are easy to apply, even if it's your first time wearing falsies. Watch our lash application tutorial or follow these steps:
- Curl your natural lashes with an eyelash curler.
- Shake the magnetic eyeliner bottle for a few seconds to activate the magnetic properties.
- Line your upper lash line with the liner. Draw a line as thick as the width of the lash band. Remember, the magnets need the liner to adhere to the lashes.
- Allow the liner to dry down 80%. It will be tacky. Apply mascara now if you desire.
- Remove the Doe Neo-magnetic lashes from their box by pinching them at the corner of the band and pulling them straight across.
- Hold the lashes in your lash applicator tool and begin the application process by placing the lash band down at the inner corner of the top of your natural lash line, then move it across the center of the top lashes to the outer corner. Adjust as necessary.
- Press the lash band into the liner to ensure magnetic connection, then pinch your natural lashes into the falsies to blend the lashes.
Voilá! Your Doe Neo-magnetic lashes are now applied, and they look fabulous! The 10 magnets ensure an all-day comfortable hold and the perfect glamorous fit.
What if the Lashes Are Too Long?
To test the length of the lashes to make sure they fit your natural lash line, simply follow these steps:
- Before applying the magnetic liner, gently remove the lashes from the box.
- Hold the lash band up to your natural lash line at the inner corner of your eye to the outer corner. If the lashes hang over your outer lash line, you need to trim the lashes.
How Do You Trim Magnetic Lashes?
- Begin by trimming from the outer corner of the lash band.
- Trim less than you think you need to remove. You can always cut more later.
- Hold the lash band up to your lashes again to check the fit. You’re ready to apply the magnetic liner and lashes when you have the correct length.
How Do You Remove Magnetic Lashes?
It is essential to remove your Doe Lashes properly to remain in good shape and reusable. When you are ready to remove your lashes, wash your hands, then gently pinch the outer lash band with your thumbs and index finger, and peel it slowly across your eyelid to the inner corner. Repeat on the other eye. Have your lash cleaning supplies and lash box ready for storing. Always clean your lashes before placing them back into their box. Doing this will prevent eye irritation and the spread of germs.
How Do You Clean and Store Magnetic Lashes?
Always clean your lashes after each use. It only takes a few minutes and will prevent eye irritation and the spread of germs, and possible infection. Watch our Doe lash care tutorial or follow these instructions:
- Soak a cotton swab in oil-free makeup remover.
- Lightly rub the cotton swab against the lash band to remove the magnetic liner.
- Place your lashes on a clean towel or back into their original tray to dry.
Store your magnetic lashes in a cool, dry, dark place until you’re ready to flaunt them again.
Where Can You Snag a Pair of Magnetic Lashes?
Doe Neo-magnetic lashes are our newest innovation. We have many lash styles to choose from, both long dramatic, and natural. The comfortable soft cotton band makes wearing falsies a breeze. Visit our lash guide to find your perfect lash set.
Wrapping It Up
There are a wide array of lash options available, from strip lashes made of synthetic hair to individual feathered lashes made with real human hair. Regardless of the accent styles, eye shape, or impact you're looking for, magnetic lashes are more than a new beauty trend.
These compact inventions stay strong through sweat, wind, and daily wear-and-tear without the mess that comes alongside other faux lash options.
Magnetic eyelashes are less complicated than a lash kit that requires glue, and they’re easy to apply. Doe’s Neo-magnetic lashes are reusable up to 60 times with proper care. Just line, apply and go for all-day comfortable wear with a secure hold.
Doe Fawn Club for early access to sales, free products, and limited edition goodies. Create fun content on social media in exchange for awesome Doe goodies. It’s fun and rewarding!