Synthetic silk lash fibers
Exquisitely designed to give your look drama and sultriness, all night long, Starry Night is our dual-layered lash set that's guaranteed to turn heads.
- Ultra-fine Korean silk fiber
- Lightweight cotton band
- Handmade by artisans
- Hair Length (shortest and longest): 8mm to 16mm
- Band Length: 33mm
What it is: Our 2.0 lashes are lighter and easier to apply than ever before! 2.0 lashes are handcrafted with a thinner, more flexible band to be comfortably worn all day. With proper after care, these lashes can be worn up to 15+ times. Experience true weightless comfort.
*Lash adhesive not included
Lashes you might also like
US VS THEM
Variety of lash band styles
Number of wears
Truly weightless experience
Vegan / cruelty free
Lash Brand $
Lash Brand $$
Lash Brand $$$
How to Apply False Lashes
- KKristenVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat color are your eyes? BrownWhat is your eye shape? AlmondWhat is your makeup experience? I know what I'm doingWhat is your preferred makeup style? Full GlamRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoIN LOVE!
I wear lots of different types of lashes, but I only recently discovered Doe and so I bought these as my first pair to test them out. They were so easy to apply, super light weight, and they look amazing! I'll definitely be back to pick up more styles!ComfortRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2The lash feels....Rated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2The lash fibers are...Rated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Ease of applicationRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Longevity of productRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CJCJ J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat color are your eyes? HazelWhat is your eye shape? AlmondWhat is your makeup experience? I know what I'm doingWhat is your preferred makeup style? Full GlamRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agonatural vibe with a flirty edge
doe lashes are the best faux lashes i’ve ever purchased. i’ve almost tried all of the standard 2.0s, but would love to try the fairy collection soon! so far, my favorites are uwu, starry night, fairy dust, and moonlight. starry night has such a delicious yet adorable vibe to them, with the wispy length and the striking volume. like all doe lashes, they still have a natural flair to them, but they pair perfectly with any dramatic look i’ve tried. starry night are my favorite for a glam look without eyeliner or when i have a natural look with brown eyeliner. i will definitely repurchase again and again!ComfortRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2The lash feels....Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2The lash fibers are...Rated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Ease of applicationRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Longevity of productRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HJHannah Jane R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoCould not recommend more!!
Number 1 favorite lash of mine!!! It's so pretty, full, long, and glam; perfect for what I wear for my day to day. I love wearing this with eyeliner or no other eye makeup since it's so flattering both ways. It's super good on every day wear at work or for special events like my graduation. Truly, if you love length and the glam, Starry Night is the best way to go.
- MLMai L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLight and pretty!
Super light and easy to apply! I wish this version was a little bit shorter, but the shape is both glamorous and light and I love it overall!
- J×juice ×͜.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery pretty :))
I think they are so cute and the length of the lashes is just amazing! I did have to cut its them a bit to fit my eyes but other than that 10/10
Frequently bought together
Styles for an everyday look
The most lightweight lashes you’ll ever try
Easy for beginners
Lasts 15+ wears if taken care of properly
Hand made in cruelty free factories
Made with ultra-fine Korean Silk fiber